I just talked to a student who told me that his friends told him that. He asked me if it was true. I said, “probably so”. Of course, AP Calculus is not college calculus either. See my posts under the category “AP Calculus”.
You are here: Home / Non News Related Posts / Teaching / Is University of Missouri’s Calculus Easier Than AP Calculus?
Is University of Missouri’s Calculus Easier Than AP Calculus?
Filed Under: Teaching Tagged With: Advanced Placement, AP, calculus, universities, University of Missouri
Other Recent Posts
- Excellent WSJ Article on AP February 16, 2017
- Opened Twitter Account @markhighered February 13, 2017
- Making America Great Again Isn’t Just About Money and Power – The New York Times January 15, 2017
- Wash. Post Columnist Asks “Is a college degree the new high school diploma?” January 13, 2017
- Just Grade, Please. September 11, 2016
- The US productivity puzzle – This Financial Times’ Article Implies That Most Economists Miss a Critical Factor September 7, 2016